Day 19: Official Confirmation: I Have a Spot in the London Marathon 2023

 Today was supposed to be a rest day in my London Marathon training, but I had some great news that made it feel like anything but a rest day. I officially have a spot in the London Marathon 2023! As you all know, I've been training hard for this event and it's finally official. I can't wait to lace up my shoes and hit the streets of London.


I know it's going to be a challenging journey, but with all your support and encouragement, I am confident that I will be able to finish the marathon. I am also excited to announce that I will be running for a charity. I am still in the process of deciding which charity I want to support, so I will keep you posted on that one.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement throughout my training. I'm excited to share my journey with you and can't wait to cross that finish line.

Although today was a rest day, this news is just the motivation I need to keep pushing forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Balance: Life, Hobbies, and Marathon Training

Day 82: Pushing Through the Pain - Intense Interval Training

Balancing Training and Fun: Reflections on Day 34 of My London Marathon 2023 Journey