Day 40 of my London Marathon Training Blog: Rest Day and Last Day at School Before Half-Term

 It has been an exciting and intense journey so far, and today was a much-needed rest day for me. I took the opportunity to catch my breath and let my body recover a bit before I gear up for the next set of training sessions.

Today was also the last day at school before the half-term holiday. I must say, it has been a busy and productive term, and I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my family and friends over the next few days.

Despite the busy schedule, I have been sticking to my training regimen and pushing myself to give it my all. I have been feeling the effects of the training, especially on my back and hamstrings. However, I am happy to report that they seem to have recovered a bit, and I am looking forward to getting back to training tomorrow.

I am grateful for the support and encouragement I have received from my family, friends, and colleagues. Your kind words and encouragement have given me the motivation to keep going, and I am determined to give it my all.

This evening, I plan to put my feet up and take it easy. Tomorrow, I will be back at it, ready to tackle the next set of challenges and push myself to the limit.

I am excited for what lies ahead, and I am confident that with hard work, dedication, and perseverance, I will achieve my goal of completing the London Marathon 2023.

Thank you for following my journey so far, and I will keep you updated on my progress. Until next time, stay safe and take care.

P.S. I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that if they would like to support my efforts and contribute to a good cause, they can do so by donating to the Sittingbourne Carnival Court via my GoFundMe page. Your generosity and support would mean the world to me and would help make a difference to the restoration Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Balance: Life, Hobbies, and Marathon Training

Day 82: Pushing Through the Pain - Intense Interval Training

Balancing Training and Fun: Reflections on Day 34 of My London Marathon 2023 Journey