Day 50 of London Marathon 2023 Training: Returning to Work after Half-Term Break

 Day 50 of my London Marathon 2023 training, and it's been a mixed day. As a teacher working in a school, I've just returned from a week off for half-term. It was great to have some time to recharge and rest, but getting back into the swing of things was a bit of a struggle. Luckily, my legs don't feel too bad, and I'm ready to get back into my training routine.

Tomorrow, it's back to early morning training with a 5:15am start. I'm looking forward to getting back into my routine, and I know my standing desk will help me stay active and alert throughout the day. It's amazing how small changes can make such a big difference in our overall health and well-being.

As I head to bed tonight, I'm feeling a little nervous about getting back into the swing of things. But I'm also excited to see what progress I've made over the past 50 days. The London Marathon is still a long way off, but I'm confident that with consistent training and a healthy lifestyle, I'll be ready to tackle it head-on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Balance: Life, Hobbies, and Marathon Training

Day 82: Pushing Through the Pain - Intense Interval Training

Balancing Training and Fun: Reflections on Day 34 of My London Marathon 2023 Journey