Day 54: A Successful Early Morning Run with a Beautiful Sight of Rochester Cathedral

 Welcome to Day 54 of my London Marathon training blog! Today's run started off on a much better note than yesterday. After accidentally sleeping through my alarm and missing my planned morning workout, I was determined to make up for it today. I set my alarm and was up and out the door by 5:15am.

As I started my run, I immediately noticed a difference in how my legs felt. They felt light and energetic, almost as if the extra day of rest had done them some good. I was able to keep a steady pace and felt comfortable throughout the run.

As I made my way through the streets, I couldn't help but stop and admire the beautiful sight of the lit up spire of Rochester Cathedral. I even took a quick picture to capture the moment. It's moments like these that make me grateful for my early morning runs and the chance to explore the former city before the hustle and bustle of the day begins.

Overall, today's run was a great success and I'm feeling more confident about my progress in the marathon training. Of course, there will be setbacks along the way, like yesterday's missed alarm, but it's important to remember to not let those setbacks discourage us from continuing to work towards our goals.

Lastly, if you're feeling generous and would like to support a great cause, please consider donating to the Sittingbourne Carnival Court via my GoFundMe page. Every little bit helps and your donation can make a huge difference in the lives of those in our community.

That's all for now, but be sure to check back for more updates on my marathon training journey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Balance: Life, Hobbies, and Marathon Training

Day 82: Pushing Through the Pain - Intense Interval Training

Balancing Training and Fun: Reflections on Day 34 of My London Marathon 2023 Journey