Day 68: Short and Gentle Run to Prepare for Half Marathon Tomorrow

Today, I went for a short 20-minute run to keep my legs loose and ready for the half marathon distance run tomorrow. It was a gentle run, and I took it easy to avoid any unnecessary strain on my body. As I ran through the streets of Rochester, I enjoyed the fresh air and the feeling of my muscles warming up.

Tomorrow's run will be an extra challenge as I plan to take Polly in her running buggy with me. It will be the furthest we have ever gone together, and I am excited about the challenge. However, I also know that it will be important to pace myself and listen to my body to avoid any injuries.

Now that the run is complete, I am taking the time to rest up and ensure that my body is well-prepared for tomorrow's half marathon. I have been hydrating throughout the day, and I plan to get an early night to ensure that I am well-rested and energized for tomorrow's run.

Overall, today's short run was a great way to prepare for tomorrow's challenge. I am feeling optimistic and motivated, and I am looking forward to seeing what I can achieve with Polly by my side. Bring on the half marathon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Balance: Life, Hobbies, and Marathon Training

Day 82: Pushing Through the Pain - Intense Interval Training

Balancing Training and Fun: Reflections on Day 34 of My London Marathon 2023 Journey