Running Towards My Goals: Day 94 of London Marathon 2023 Training

 Today, even though it's my Easter holiday, I was up early and out the door at 6:15am for my morning run. As I stepped outside, I noticed a frost on the ground. Although it's already April, Sittingbourne is still experiencing chilly mornings. However, I was excited to get out there and complete my 45-minute easy run as per my programme. I did feel a little chesty, but I knew that running would help me clear my lungs and feel better overall.

As I ran along, I enjoyed the serene scenery around me. The quiet streets of Sittingbourne were peaceful and calming, and I felt grateful for the opportunity to be out there, enjoying the fresh morning air. The cool air was invigorating and helped me to wake up even more.

After 45 minutes of running, I returned home feeling accomplished and ready to tackle the day ahead. It's amazing how a good run can boost your mood and energy levels, especially when you start your day with it. Tomorrow, I plan to go back to running some intervals.

Before I wrap up, I wanted to remind you that you can still donate to the Sittingbourne Carnival Court via my GoFundMe page. Your donation will help to support a great cause and make a positive impact in our community.

Thanks for tuning in to my London Marathon 2023 training blog. See you on the road!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Balance: Life, Hobbies, and Marathon Training

Day 82: Pushing Through the Pain - Intense Interval Training

Balancing Training and Fun: Reflections on Day 34 of My London Marathon 2023 Journey